Blackout Grommet Top Curtains of the highest blackout quality
These paisley blackout grommet top curtains are manufactured as a triple weave technology. A triple weave technology is a denser fabric and is tightly sewn together with black yawns to insulate the heat and cold from entering and to achieve its blackout capabilities. The blackout grommet top curtain panel blocks out 85% of light for a great night sleep. Perfect for anyone who is a daytime sleepers who works at night and for any afternoon naps. A great add to a living room, bedroom, childs room, playroom and workplace.
Blackout, Noise Reduction, Energy-efficient
Our thermal blackout grommet top curtains are made of the utmost superior quality to utilize its best features such as 85% blackout, energy efficient to save heating and cooling bills, easy to slide and hang, and extra wide to fully cover your windows.
- Soft, warm and durable fabric material
- Each package contains two (2) blackout grommet top curtain panels
- Panel can fit any rod up to 1.5″
- Top Construction: Grommet Top
- Bottom hem: 2″ inch; Side hem: .5″ inch
- 85% Blackout and 100% blackout of UV rays
- Noise reduction
- Energy-efficient for cooling and heating costs
- Each panel is extra wide to fully cover your windows
- 100% polyester
- Each panel contains eight (8) grommets
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool iron if needed.
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION: These curtains block light, are sturdy thick material in their feel, and have a gorgeous printed tone on tone design that makes them look really lux, rich and spot on. Each panel contains eight (8) brushed nickel grommets.
BLACKOUT: Room Darkening curtains are produced as a triple weave innovation, which is a denser and tightly sewn fabric to help insulate against light. These blackout curtains would be a great add for your bedroom, livingroom, or your kids room.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT: These curtains are insulated to block the heat or cold from entering your home and allowing you to decrease your heat and cooling systems up to 30% of your bill.
REDUCES NOISE: Use these blackout curtains in your livingroom when the guests come over for greetings. It can get very loud and you do not want pedestrians hearing in on your conversations.
MACHINE WASHABLE: Machine Wash Cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool iron if needed.