Image title: Up against the wall
These pots were taken at the Tumacacori National Historical Park which contains an old mid-1700s Spanish mission located in Southern Arizona. The pots were found in a building used for food storage. The remaining logs would of been used in the past to support a roof. All photographs are original and photographed by artist Bob Estrin.
– 7″ x 10.5″ photograph matted to a standard sized 11″ x 14″ mat, ready to insert into a frame
– Printed at professional lab on an Epson printer with archival pigmented inks with a lustre finish
– Includes printed artist signed Certificate of Authenticity and artist biography
– The acid-free archival quality mat is hand signed by the artist
– Presented in a clear protective plastic sleeve
Additional sizes of this image are available in my store gallery: 16″ x 20″ matted, 16″ x 24″ and 20″ x 30″ prints on paper and 16″ x 24″, 20″ x 30″, 24″ x 36″ and 32″ x 48″ sizes as a gallery wrapped canvas. The frames and mat stand shown above are for illustrative purposes only to represent how the artwork may look in your home.